Stacking the Shelves (67)

Posted on Saturday, February 14, 2015 12:00 AM
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that allows us to show the books that we received the previous week.

Erica's Haul

I honestly didn't get much this week, but I'm happy with my haul.


 




Christy's Haul

 
I didn't get much this week either but the ones I did get, I'm really excited for
 
Traded:
 
 
 
 
Kindle Books:
 


 
* This is a e-book I borrowed from the library, I'm already over halfway through and I am LOVING it, I'll definitely be purchasing a copy for my shelves!  Thanks for the recommendation, Gen!
 
 
 
 
What did you get this week?
 




author image

Erica

Erica is a 20 year old college student and book lover. When she’s done with studying she’ll always want to relax with a book, of any kind. If she’s not reading she could be caught up in her latest Netflix series or lost in a conversation with her spectacular boyfriend.
Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0